Accounting for Commercial Property Managers
Commercial property management companies are constantly looking for ways to reduce expenses and increase profits but this can be a real challenge in today's real estate market. To ensure effective management of your business finances, turn to Westlake real estate accounting firm, Pinnacle Accounting. We provide a wide variety of real estate accounting services and tax strategies specially formulated for property managers.
At Pinnacle Accounting, we’ll handle all your accounting processes including 1031 exchanges, cost segregation, and tax reduction planning. We have the industry experience required to accurately determine which tax deductions you qualify for and will develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all the available credits allowed under current IRS guidelines.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to all kinds of commercial property managers. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website or calling us at 440-471-0184 now.
Accounting services for property managers:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Cloud-based accounting
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- Cost segregation
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- 1031 exchange strategies
- New business advisory
- Outsourced controller services
- Lease analysis and review
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals
- QuickBooks™ accounting support